Инструкция по эксплуатации LG, модель T5100

Производитель: LG
Размер: 7.43 mb
Название файла:
Язык инструкции:en
Перейти к скачиванию

К этому устройству также есть другие инструкции:

Фрагмент инструкции

When the self-timer is activated, is shown. . Flash: To turn the flash on/off, press #. When the flash is on, is shown. Taking a single still shot ( ) 1. In the preview mode, press the left soft key [Menu] to open the camera setting menu. 2. Highlight the Shot Mode using left/right navigation keys and press the OK key. Note • You can set the desired delay time using Timer mode menu [Menu 6-6-4]. Note • You can set the desired flash mode using Flash mode menu [Menu 6-6-5]. . . . Selected resolution SXGA(1x) / VGA(4x) / QVGA(4x) / Panorama(1x) 83 3. Select the Single Shot mode ( ). 4. After finishing camera option setting, focus on the subject to capture and press the Camera key (Q). With a click, the image is captured and then automatically saved in the My photo gallery (See page 85). Taking multiple shots in succession ( ) 1. In the preview mode, press the left soft key [Menu] to open the camera setting menu. 2. Highlight the Shot Mode using left/right navigation keys and press the OK key. 3. Select the Multiple Shot mode ( ). 4. After finishing camera option setting, focus on the subject to capture and press the Camera key (Q). With a click, the image is captured and then automatically saved in the My photo gallery (See page 85). Note • In the Single shot mode, you can select the resolution from QVGA (320X240), VGA (640X480), SXGA (1280X960), and Panorama (1280X640). Note • In the Multiple shot mode, you can select the resolution between QVGA (9 shots) and VGA (3 shots). Camera [Menu 6] Take movies [Menu 6-2] You can record the video up to 30 minutes. But it depends on the resolution, the available memory capacity, and the quantity of data to be compressed. Press the Menu key and select Camera . Take movies. You can record a video clip in this menu by pressing the Camera key (Q). 1. Before shooting, you can set the desired shooting values by pressing the left soft key [Menu]. . Brightness: 6 grades are available. . White Balance: 5 settings are available: Auto, Daylight, Incandescent, Cloudy, and Flourescent. Brightness . Resolution: Select the desired resolution from QCIF(176X44), S-QCIF(128X96), and MMS. Select MMS for a video clip to send using a multimedia message. . Color mode: 5 settings are available: ..... Color, Mono, Sepia, Blue, and Negative. . Exit: Select this to exit from the setting menu. You can also use the following features. (For more information, see page 82.) -Self timer: Press the *. -Flash: Press the #. 2. Press the Camera key to start recording a video clip. “Recording” appears on the LCD screen. 3. To stop recording, press the Camera key again. It is automatically saved in My movie gallery [Menu 6-5]. And you can keep recording another video clip by pressing the Camera key. 84 Frame shot [Menu 6-3] Press the Menu key and select Camera . Frame shot. You can enjoy taking a shot in diverse preset frames. There are 15 preset frames. 1. To select the desired frame to take a shot in, press the left soft key [Menu]. 2. Highlight the Frame( ) using left/right navigation keys and press the OK key. 3. After selecting the desired frame, press the OK key. 4. After exiting from the option menu by selecting Exit ( ), take a shot by pressing the Camera key. The captured image is autoatically saved in the My photo gallery (See page 85). Note • The resolution of the frame shots is fixed to 176x220 pixel. My photo gallery [Menu 6-4] Press the Menu key and select Camera . My photo gallery. All the still images taken in the Take pictures menu are stored in this menu. You can view, organise and send the pictures saved in your phone. 1. Select the picture you want a full screen of and press the OK key. Or press the left soft key [Options] to access the following submenus. • Normal view: You can view one image at a time. • Multi view/List view: (Shown in the normal view) Go back to the multi view/list view mode. • Send via multimedia message: You can send the selected image via a multimedia message. 85 Camera [Menu 6] Camera [Menu 6] Note • For details, refer to Multimedia messages – Write on page 70. • Because of the big size, the pictures of which resolution is SXGA cannot be sent via MMS. The phone will ask if you want to resize the picture in order to send it via MMS. • Add to phonebook: You can add the selected image to a phonebook contact to use the Photo Caller ID feature. • Slide show: Plays back every image in succession. To pause/ resume the slide show, press the left soft key. To stop the slide show and go back to My photo gallery, press the right soft key. • Set as wallpaper: You can set the selected image as the internal LCD wallpaper or external LCD wallpaper. • File protect: You can lock/unlock the selected image by selecting this. When an image is locked, “ ” is shown on the left of the image name. The locked images cannot be deleted. • Edit: (Shown in the normal view) After selecting the normal view of an image, you can edit it as follows. After editing, the changed image can be saved by...

Напишите ваш отзыв об устройстве

Текст отзыва
Ваше имя:
Введите две цифры:
capcha

Категории