Оценок - 4, средний балл: 4.3 ( )

Инструкция по эксплуатации Sony, модель DSC-T30

Производитель: Sony
Размер: 2.24 mb
Название файла: 2675572121.pdf
Язык инструкции:en
Перейти к скачиванию

Фрагмент инструкции

• This section describes an example of copying images to the “My Documents” folder. 5 Click the radio button next to [Nothing. I'm finished working with these pictures] to select it, then click [Next]. 1 2 The “Completing the Scanner and Camera Wizard” screen appears. 6 Click [Finish]. The wizard screen closes. • To continue copying other images, disconnect the cable for multi-use terminal (page 70). Then follow the procedure explained in “Stage 2: Connecting the camera and your computer” on page 67. 2 Double-click the folder where the image files you want to copy are stored. Then, right-click an image file to display the menu and click [Copy]. Stage 3-B: Copying images to a Computer • For Windows XP, follow the procedure explained in “Stage 3-A: Copying images to a computer” on page 67. This section describes an example of copying images to the “My Documents” folder. 1 Double-click [My Computer] t [Removable Disk] t [DCIM]. • If the “Removable Disk” icon is not displayed, see page 95. 21 • On the storage destination of the image files, see page 71. 3 Double-click the [My Documents] folder. Then, right-click on the “My Documents” window to display the menu and click [Paste]. 12 The image files are copied to the “My Documents” folder. Using your computer • When an image with the same file name exists in the copy destination folder, the overwrite confirmation message appears. When you overwrite an existing image with a new one, the original file data is deleted. To copy an image file to the computer without overwriting, change the file name to a different name and then copy the image file. However, note that if you change the file name (page 72), you may not be able to play back that image with your camera. Stage 4: Viewing images on your computer This section describes the procedure for viewing copied images in the “My Documents” folder. 1 Click [Start] t [My Documents]. 2 1 The contents of the “My Documents” folder are displayed. • If you are not using Windows XP, double-click [My Documents] on the desktop. 2 Double-click the desired image file. The image is displayed. To delete the USB connection Perform the procedures listed below beforehand when: • Disconnecting the cable for multi-use terminal • Removing a “Memory Stick Duo” • Inserting a “Memory Stick Duo” into the camera after copying images from the internal memory • Turning off the camera x For Windows 2000/Me/XP 1 Double-click on the tasktray. Double-click here 2 Click (Sony DSC) t [Stop]. 3 Confirm the device on the confirmation window, then click [OK]. 4 Click [OK]. The device is disconnected. • Step 4 is unnecessary for Windows XP. Using your computer Image file storage destinations and file names The image files recorded with your camera are grouped as folders on the “Memory Stick Duo”. Example: viewing folders on Windows XP A B A Folder containing image data recorded using a camera not equipped with the folder creating function B Folder containing image data recorded using this camera When no new folders are created, there are folders as follows: – “Memory Stick Duo”; “101MSDCF” only – Internal memory; “101_SONY” only • You cannot record any images to the “100MSDCF” folder. The images in these folders are available only for viewing. • You cannot record/playback any images to the “MISC” folder. • Image files are named as follows. ssss stands for any number within the range from 0001 to 9999. The numerical portions of the name of a movie file recorded in movie mode and its corresponding index image file are the same. – Still image files: DSC0ssss.JPG – Movie files: MOV0ssss.MPG – Index image files that are recorded when you record movies: MOV0ssss.THM • For more information about folders, see pages 45, 57. Viewing image files stored on a computer with your camera (using a “Memory Stick Duo”) This section describes the process using a Windows computer as an example. When an image file copied to a computer no longer remains on a “Memory Stick Duo”, you can view that image again on the camera by copying the image file on the computer to a “Memory Stick Duo”. • Step 1 is not necessary if the file name set with your camera has not been changed. • You may be unable to play back some images depending on the image size. • When an image file has been processed by a computer or when the image file was recorded using a model other than that of your camera, playback on your camera is not guaranteed. • When there is no folder, create a folder with your camera (page 57) first, and then copy the image file. 1 Right-click the image file, then click [Rename]. Change the file name to “DSC0ssss.” Enter a number from 0001 to 9999 for ssss. 1 2 • If the overwrite confirmation message appears, enter a different number. • An extension may be displayed depending on the computer settings. The extension for still images is JPG, and the extension for movies is MPG. Do not change the extension. 2 Copy the image file to the “Memory Stick Duo” folder in the following order. ...

Напишите ваш отзыв об устройстве

Текст отзыва
Ваше имя:
Введите две цифры:
capcha

Категории